Monday, March 14, 2011

LIST ME

I randomly thumbed through "To List Yourself" and had to face the man in the mirror


This List was very interesting to me considering that I am a good looking individual in my own right if I do say so myself. All my 'true' friends recognize my cuteness and beauty inside and out. However I view myself totally different when looking in the mirror. (Another time another story) Just know when you walk by, I'm watching you!!!!!

List those features that grab your attention when a man or a woman walks by~~~~~

Male and Female:
Man:
Arms
Butt
Smite
Hair
Hair line
Nose
Teeth
Shoes
Feet
Eyes
Body Type
Eye Color
Smell
Outfit
Complexion
Attitude
Lips
Chest
Height

Woman:
Purse
Shoes
Outfit
Hair
Legs
Butt
Eye color
Attitude
Breast
Body type
Walk
Smell
Grooming
Weight
Skin
Elegance
Lips
Complexion

No comments:

Post a Comment