Thursday, June 2, 2011

Child Support


Because my dad wouldn't pay child support...

I saw my mom cry
I saw my mom worry
I saw my sacrafice
I saw my mom settle
I saw my mom struggle
I saw my mom borrow
I saw my mom beg
I saw my mom bleed
I saw my mom sad
I saw my mom go hungry
I saw my mom give up
I saw my mom give in
I saw my mom at her worst

Because my dad didn't pay child support...

I made my mom happy
I made my mom smile
My mom taught me appreciation
My mom taught me the importance of education
My mom taught me how to love
My mom taught me what love is
My mom taught me about love
My mom taught me commitment
My mom taught me to be respectful
My mom taught me responsibility
My mom taught me, a mans word is bond
My mom taught me about God
My mom taught me how to smile during adversity
My mom taught me how to treat a woman
My mom taught me how to throw a ball
My mom taught me how to dribble a ball
My mom taught me to surround myself with good people
My mom taught me to be a leader
My mom taught me to listen
My mom taught me discipline
My mom came to every game
My mom was my biggest cheer leader


Because my dad didn't pay child support..and
Because of everything my mom taught me, I AM A BETTER MAN


No comments:

Post a Comment