Monday, December 17, 2012

Declaration of SELF.....


 
I am so emotional...
I reek of immaturity when I am mad
I walk looking down not to avoid eye contact but because I'm afraid of stepping in gum
When I cook I have to make my plate first
I do not like folks dropping by my house unannounced
It is what it is .....Its Me!
 

I am so emotional....
I use to eat catfish now I'm booshie so I eat Tilapia
I love love food that makes my breath stink
If need be, I would get a pay day loan to buy a pair of shoes
I love the Lord, my relationship is between my God and Me
It is what it is.... Its ME!
 

 
I dont like kids so dont ask me to babysit
Wine is always the answer ... for me
I work because I have to not because I want to
Secretly I always wanted a tongue ring
It is what it is.... Its ME!
 
I wanna be a bartender
I always dreamt of the house with a white picket fence...oh yeah and a husband
My long term memory is short
My short term memory is even shorter
I journal so when I die I leave behind how I really felt
It is what it is....Its ME!
 
And FINALLY ....
I am afraid of clowns and the bottom of shoes
My secret crush is .... SIKE I'm not telling
My toes have always been ugly but I show them anyway
Therapy works (I should know)
I am firm believer in 'Medication Needed' and 'Whenever Necessary'
I am a bad listener except when you are talking about me
I always forget the steps to the Cupid Shuffle until I hear the lyrics
IT IS WHAT IT IS....its me!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment