Friday, April 18, 2014

The Resurrection of ME~~~~~

The Resurrection of ME

Whoever said, "HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE" they were right and betcha it was man…. #SMARTMAN Um hum! Somehow, somewhere down the line it is now being said that “A Stress free Mom is a Happy Mom” and betcha no one knows where this one came from because kids could careless about their moms stress level.  I said all that to say this ….I HAVE RESURRECTED ME!
 
Somewhere during my experience I got lost. So I took a well-deserved break to gather my thoughts and reclaim my SANITY! Some of you may or may not have noticed but I was falling downhill fast as hell.  It had gotten to the point that I couldn’t handle everyday life. The smallest things would set me off.
 
Some days I would wake really sad and drag assing through my day. My irritability was off the Richter scale, my husband and kids were running from me. I got mad when the talked to me and I got mad when they avoided me, it was a no win situation. The sad part is, no matter how hard I tried I could snap out of it.  I did a lot of yelling, lost a lot sleep and I had no energy. I was basically close to the LEDGE, but I wasn’t ready to jump!

Fast forward to today … I FEEL FABULOUS. Do not get me wrong I have my days but I cope a lot better under stress than I have in the past. I face each day, knowing that everything is not a ISSUE, I only deal with what is in my CONTROL, and I set up BOUNDARIES … your problem is no longer mine! Finally ..I am HAPPY!!!!!

The new found happiness has led to me writing UP TO chapters 6 of my long a waited book, and resurrecting my blog. Life is good.

Life In the White House … Chapter 3: SCREAMING is open for sharing, laughing, crying and loving life God gave me. Yawl ready...WHO CARES I AM!!! and yes I am SCREAMING!!!  

#HappyMe #WritingisFundamental #IamDrivingNOTyou #Sitbackandshutup #ITSallaboutME

By Monroe Bishop

 


No comments:

Post a Comment