Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Cast Remix - From a different POV



 
This is the Golden Lasso. Besides being made from an indestructible material, it also carries with it the power to compel people to tell the truth. Use it well, and with compassion.” – Queen Hippolyte
The “Cast” that was posted Saturday on my blog, received so much love (although no one commented LJ ) however I was reluctant for Papa Smurf to read it since he is super sensitive when it comes to sharing information however I took a chance, it wasn’t like I was going to take it down. Throwing caution to the wind, I allowed him to read it. He smiled. Then he laughed. Then he  agreed with the descriptions except for the one I wrote about myself.  He claimed I was biased when it came to my character description especially the Wonder Woman picture. Okay, challenge me was my response to him. Do a guest blog of the family from your point of view.  Of course Mr. Conservative will not do that, no way would he put himself out there so he did the next best thing, he showed the kids. All three knuckle heads decided to guest post in order to dispute my depiction of them and of course to elevate themselves. My therapist told me that teenagers are narcissistic, and I have come to learn how true it is!  All is fair in love and war in the White House.  (P.S. I couldn't make this up if I tried ...)
 
Uno’s POV:



 

 
 
Superman/Captain America (Uno): If I put my mind to it, then it shall be done (got that from my daddy). My super power is ‘loyalty’. I have part-time leadership qualities, if I see you have it under control then I stand down. I do have a tendency to be a bit sneaky but that is not always the case. My sneaky behavior is often confused with free spirit and not being very open others. I thrive in difficult situations when I am not procrastinating. I love TV.
 
 
Catwoman (Wonder Woman mixed with Black Canary): All bark & no bite. Her mood changes so fast, one minute she yelling the next she laughing which is often confusing. I don’t know whether to tip toe when entering a room, or speak. She is the leader in the house, with “Mastermind” super powers she gets things done. At times she can be quick to judge and manipulative. When mad she screams like Black Canary… high pitched!
 
 
 
 
Wolverine/Iron man (Papa Smurf): Head strong and pompous (ass). Although the facts are in his face, he will only do it his way. Very laid back, go with the flow personality so we very rarely hear from him unless something triggers a thought and he makes the connection. “Lecturing” is his all-time super power, no matter the topic there is always a lesson and lecture.
 
 
 
 
Hawk Girl (Russia): Superpowers ‘deflecting’. (see I wasn’t the only one.. lmao). She has quick tongue, quick wit and smart mouth.  She has a way of making things go around then come back around like a boomerang. The stubborn attitude and bad temper always get her into trouble.
 
 
 
 
Captain Marble(Preacher):  He makes it happen, ‘shot caller’ is his super power. Captain M is idealistic and innovative , his ability to come up with original ideas then execute shows leadership qualities. Very sensitive by nature, has the tendency to let things get to him easily. Easily provoked.
 
 
 
 
 
Storm (Snow): Reminds me of God of War. Will fight in a minute yet is a trader if there is a better opportunity with the enemy. ‘Strength” is her super power which displays love, care and loyalty. She can be very deep and meets the goals she set up for herself.
 
 
 
 
The Question (Moss): Quiet, hard to read. Will often open up when on common ground which is rare. Super power is “Shadowing” like a shadow, there one minute, gone the next. Disappears when the sun sets in the East.

 

 
 
Scooby Doo: Our dog Bleux Martini is lost in our maze of crazy. He has no choice but to go with the flow when it comes to all 5 of his masters. He is loyal, if you fight, he will fight, if you run he will run, if you eat, he will eat. If you bark, he will bark. You get the picture.

 
Preachers’s POV:
 
 
 
 
 
Dr. Fate (Papa Smurf): He is like a preacher always giving advice about life and sharing money tips as if he is a personal bank.  Very patient yet can be forceful. Some of the things he preach about may not be clear now but at the end of the day you finally understand.
 
 
 
Wonder Woman (Wonder Woman): She is like a lawyer, will always have your back no matter what and in return you must show her respect.  She has your back in the good times, and through the hard times. She can be a little stubborn, which makes it difficult to work with her but she is very loving person.
 
 
 
 
Black Widow (Russia): A designer that is constantly coming up with new ideas. She is goofy and fun to be around. Real blunt, and at times hard to understand but she always focusing on things ahead.
Cell phone/Stewy/Donkey Kong (Uno): He is a like a cell phone, he knows a lot of things at the time but starts to slow down when you give him too much information. Even though he is mentally slow and has a hard time keeping up, he eventually gets it when it’s over.
 
 
 
 
Lebron James (Preacher) – Almost always have an opinion. Head strong in good and bad situations. Always has a good friend around. Very active and always focusing on life.  Yeah I cry, so what, real men cry in the dark!
 
 
Russia’s POV:
 
 
Spanky, Buckwheat/ Beastboy (Preacher):  Gets on the worlds nerves at times, but at the end of the day he can be chill. He always keeps his bunny on his side and will never give up on what he is striving for. He is smart, sneaky and cool to be around when he is not on his period.
Olaf from Frozen (Uno):  …. Does the most irrelevant things at times, like remember every word in a movie or song but never can remember anything when it comes to his books. He is funny, intelligent  and very immature. Hairy like a gorilla and thinks everything is pretty, made of sugar & spice and filled with unicorns.
 
 
Fred Flintstone/Oscar Proud (Papa Smurf): He is an old man with late reaction and understanding. Talks through every movie, and farts all the time.  Grounding us is his favorite hobby and he does it without knowing all the facts. We are living under a cloud of politics which is why we are in the “The White House”.
 
Mrs. Claus (Wonder Woman): Author of life and purpose. Always on the move and is a hard working mother, wife, sister and daughter. Will do her best to get you what you want only if you give her some writing time.  She can hold the best grudge on this planet and will never let you forget it.  After a while she will be your legs beneath you, your eyes to help you see and your ears so that you can hear.  My brothers and dad saying that I am a kiss ass but its true, Mrs. Claus is the best.
Penny Proud (Russia): I will get on someone’s case in a second and let them know about their self before someone else does. Once you get on my bad side I will find a way to make you hate me more.  On the flip side I am a loving and caring person once you get to know me.  I keep close friends close and enemies even closer.  Never will I let anyone manipulate me without me getting back at you. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy J
 
 
 
Storm (Snow): Hard body hottie everyday all day. Will fight for whatever regardless of the cause. She will pop off them nails, snatch off them eye lashes then put her hair In a pony tail. She says what she means and means what she says. Very sweet person and knows how to have fun. She don’t play about that all mighty dollar and is very sensitive about her family! Loyalty is key.
 
 
 
Raven (Moss): Quiet and extremely talented. Could not tell when he is happy or sad and never know when he is mad.  Great artist and photographer and is very photogenic. When he smiles all it shows is the positivity in his day.  

If I can give it then I have to be able to take it. At the end of the day, as a family we go through so much yet its all love in the end at the WHITE HOUSE. Thanks for reading.
 
 
Monroe Bishop The Wrapper #IT WORKS


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment