Saturday, May 14, 2011

Open Diary Moment

Lately I haven't had much time for blogging for various reasons all of them good (so far). There is so much I want to share but I don't know where to start. Lets see...

Darkness moved in for awhile and took control of me yet the darkness did not prevail because as always I fought a good fight and I have seen the light.  There is nothing worse than being stuck and refusing to make a change.  Besides why worry and stress about the things I can not control. Time is flying and there is so many things that I have allowed to fall aside ...my writing which includes but not limited to journaling, my novel, this blog and daily writing exercises.  Looking at these words will probably not mean a lot to you but know, my love for writing is a big piece (PEACE) of me and at the moment I am incomplete. Yet I continuously make excuses....I am tired, a good TV show, a basketball game, dinner, cleaning, shopping, work, phone, a movie, and the list goes on and on. No doubt all these things are important to me as well however we make time for what is important to us.

My youngest son has had some medical issues
My daughter is graduating
My oldest son is.....well I honestly don't know.
My husband works and tries and works some more
My job well lets just say it is not a happy place
My house has not progressed
My mother is my rock but she not made of steel is surviving her own turmoil
I was sick and given a buffet of medication that turned out to be FALSE

TA is graduating, and has been accepted into Blinn Community College ...there are obstacles of course and I reserve the right to blog about this another day.  Planning is still in the works more to come on this as well.

Easter was perfect! We spent the day at Ian and Michele's new home for their first Easter dinner. Great family day!!!!

Prom was perfect. Thanks to the best sister in law ever Michele L Simon who helped me with the diva.

Mother's Day was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! The kids gave me the perfect Mothers Day cards, My hubby the bestest ever took me to see Thor, put some change in my pocket and we had a nice dinner. I treated myself to a cute pair of out of budget shoes from ALDO.

Decided to make some amends at work for the better that way PEACE be still.

So far so good ....
Of course I jumped around no need to drudge up the darkness
I can honestly say I am happy and mean it!

Oh oh oh...forgot to mention. I am in the process of writing a business plan for a consignment store.  Not sure if I plan on actually opening the store although it has been my life long dream yet ....fear has me paralyzed. Baby steps.......1st business plan 2nd make a decision.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I am happy and I mean it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment