Sunday, February 20, 2011

List Yourself

No idea why but I purchased this book in 2004. I revisited it in 2006 and in 2009. Here is its 2011 and I found it in a crate in my attic and decided why not...let the journey begin. Besides it looks like fun.  Now I finally know why I purchased this book.....its a different way expressing myself in a LIST format. A perfect way for me to continue to indulge in my randomness.

List all the smells that make you scream:
  • Fart -- an anal escape of wind drives me NUTS! (Especially when it picks up the funky luggage on the way out.
  • Fried chicken, fish, bacon, pork chops-- taste good, but the smell lingers and takes refuge in my hair, and clothes. Not cute when a person can tell what you ate for dinner over a week ago.
  • Shit- Not the exact act of shitting, but the ambiance after the fact. There is just some shit that air freshener can not cure!
  • Flower incense-Who was the genius behind burning flowers. GROSS!
  • Horse - Not something that I come across daily but when I do.... All the brushing and the dander is still funky? http://www.ehow.com/how_4866905_remove-smell-horse-barn.html
  • Garbage - decaying matter that simmers in an encapsulated container waiting for pick up 2x's a week. Who is the expert that decided trash pick should be random.
  • Feet - Why is it when feet smell it is compared to corn chips (which enjoy on occasion with hot sauce). Call it what it is..sweat eating bacteria that thrives on moisture between the toes. GROSS...as I write. It doesn't help that all the feasting is in a sock and dark shoe. Closet eaters..........
  • Sour clothes - Usually I forget and leave clothes in the sealed washing machine longer than I plan. Not a nice smell.
This LIST is one of many, hopefully you find these entertaining and learn more and more about me. Dig into all my randomness as I take a deeper journey into me.

This is the no judgement zone!

2 comments:

  1. Old hair (or weave)that hasn't been shampooed...after 2 weeks you have maxed your time otherwise get you some sea breeze. When you walk pass me I shouldn't know your hair ritual.

    Walking into the bathroom stall after someone.....i don't care how fresh you or I think we are there is just something about someone else's body that I just don't feel, crazy me

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww DAYUM Gina..... i totally forgot about the bathroom fragrance. ICK ICK ICK ICK!

    ReplyDelete