Thursday, February 24, 2011

All About me: FAVORITES


Another one of my discoveries in 2004. "All About Me" Man was I lost or what? Truth be told, I had lost myself in an relationship and I was reaching ,searching, searching, reaching trying to discover me. I used every resource I could think of to find out who the hell was the person in the mirror.  As you can see by the age of the book I got nowhere and what you cant see is that most of the pages are empty so I was lost for a long time.  Somewhat still lost..............but I will not give up.  Here are my Favorites:

Blue is a color I love to wear.
Regardless of size or circumstance I would love to own a Tiger.
Tulips are lovely
Lucky 13
The smell of shit makes me pause
I would love to melt in a bowl of raspberries.
Reading is my hobby of choice
I really DO NOT enjoy watching sports but if I have to choose: Basketball
I do not play sports. PERIOD
Chicago seems fun
France is so romantic
Gotta love the fish..Seafood rules
Buttery nipple shots are so smooth and sweet
Cheesecake always hit the spot--all flavors
I strongly recommend: Act like lady, think like a man
Iyanla Vanzant and TD Jakes had a significant impact in my life
Ebony and Essence are my friends
Orlando Sentinel...has good comics ;/
I watch Finding Nemo to lift my spirits
I like Halle Berry
I admire Denzel Washington
At one point in time Girlfriends was the bomb
I will leave the house naked with only my shoes on if I could
My favorite time of the day is morning
I squat in my bed
Watching cartoons, lifetime and relaxing is my Sunday regime


................and there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment