Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl XLV Sunday

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow....

Dallas was definitely lit up this weekend with the anticpated game ...The day has come and the time has gone and Black and Yellow did not prevail....Pittsbuurgh Steelers 25, Green Bay Packers 31.

Football is not my area of interest but the game was very good especially the men in tights. My contribution to the day was a heartfelt attempt to make the day the special for the family so I put on my apron and did my thing.
Menu:
Hot wings (Hot and Lemon Pepper)
Chips n dip (buffalo velvetta w/ rotel)
Jambalaya (Sausage and shrimp)
Chili and cheese
Yeast rolls
 butter cake
Almonds
Sprite
Bud light lime
Water
Wine

Despite the fact that support for the teams depended on who won, we had a great time. The game was intense, the commercials were fun and we are family!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment