Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can we talk?

Medication Needed?

I am mentally and phyically exhausted. All week the need to sleep all day rode me a like a cowboy riding a bull. The rain hasn't been any help either it only added to my lethargic-ism. Doesn't matter that my work day ends at 4:00 pm because when I get home I am attacked with...

I am hungry, What's for dinner?
My teacher is stupid, she gave me a bad grade?
No I didn't do my chores, I forgot.
Ma, look at these shoes I am buying.
Honey let's go to the store.
I need some cleats for track
I want, I need, I want, I need
Ma, honey, Ms. Tiffany, Ma, honey, Ms. Tiffany. Ma, honey, Ms. Tiffany, Ma, honey, MAAAA!!!!

My mood rapidly declines from 73% to 15% when I get home because no one cares that I am tired or that look like hell on skates, feel like hell in a hand basket, just pure hell.  I literally have to go into a fit of rage by screaming, jumping up & down, and slobbing. Then they look at me like I am crazy yet I make it clear that I am tired and I need a break, just for one night. I'm conveniently ignored. After my hissy fit, they leave me alone claiming I just need to get some rest, that I am being overly dramatic for nothing. Huh?? Can someone with some sense please stand up?

I have no idea how I survive in this twilight zone of a life.

I am tired.







1 comment:

  1. i could have written this post word for word. someone always needs something from me. this is why i go on my girls trips...

    ReplyDelete