Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can we talk?


Budget time...

It is that time of the year again, budget time. I HATE, I HATE, I HATE holding my money hostage. I work hard, I pay my bills, I try to save ( I try) whatever is remaining should not be up for discussion but it is.

Okay I give up, and give in, lets budget. How hard can this be? Not hard at all until I want to include my shoes in this spending plan. ONE pair of shoes a month is not so bad. I am being generous with one pair a month. Apparently my heavy shoe habit is not budget worthy. I give up! This budget thing is over extending my emotions by lowering my standards to cooperate with a savings plan for my future living.  Does this make sense? No it doesn't because I am starving for a new pair of shoes.

Yep, medication definitely needed or atleast a pair of shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment