Thursday, January 13, 2011

Conversation with my ipod


Soulful tunes with me and my Ipod….

Me: umm what do I feel like listening to today?
Ipod: I have a lot of things to play. What do you want to hear?"
Me: seems you are always playing
Ipod: ok genius that is what I do “play”…..
Me: No need for sarcasm this early in the morning
Ipod: No need to point out the obvious THIS early in the morning..okayyyyy
Me: whatever…sometimes I think you know me better than I know myself so you choose
Ipod: fine! ok, let’s just put it on shuffle and go from there.
ME: then you take the risk of playing something I don’t wanna hear...I do control the "OFF" button
Ipod: don’t forget..you control “REPEAT” now don’t make me repeat myself. Now what’s up
Me: I CONTROL all of this,
Ipod: well I heard that Janet was in control
Me: one click and I can change your tune
Ipod: uuhh ok well, if you don’t like it, you can always skip to the next one, but I doubt you want to push the off button."
Me: I am running in the rain into the building
Me: I am in the bldg
Ipod: you can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh!..;cough, cough; oh sorry.
Me: keep it up, your going to be chasing pavements
Ipod: Ga Ga ooh la-la….want your bad romance.  You know that I want you , and you know, that I need you, I want it bad , your bad romance. Rah-rah-ra-ra- ra, ga-ga-ooh-la-la, WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!
Me: this is why I prefer TV rather than all these other distracting devices. At least I wouldn’t  get this flip unsolicited feedback after a simple request.
Ipod: with the TV, you have commercials.. with sexy lil me, you can play a song to sing along with, groove with me baby. Besides, nothing good is on TV right now PLUS you’re at work, so I am all you’ve got
Me: Shut up
Ipod: you pushed play
Me: don’t make me forget to plug you up
Ipod: don’t make me go Bobby Brown, it’s my Prerogative
Some ask me questions
Why am I so real
But they don't understand me
I really don't know the deal
About a brother trying hard to make it right”

Me: OK fine “shuffle”
Ipod: “I can’t stand the rain, against my window…..I”
Me: “SKIP”
Ipod:I saw you (and him, and him) walking in the rain, holding hands and I, will neva be the same”
Me: “SKIP”
Ipod: I make it rain, (I make it rain)
I make it rain on them honeys I make it rain,(I make It rain)
I make it rain on them honeys I make it rain,(I make it rain)
I make it rain on them honeys I make it rain(I make it rain)
I make it rain on them honeys
Me: Ok that’s it, im done with you for today
Ipod:Sometimes I'm goody goody, right now Im naughty naughty!
Me: I can not take you anywhere, this goes to show that …
Ipod: wait! Wait! let me make it up to you…. Let’s step in the name of love, let’s groove in the name of looovvee………………………
Me: Nope
Ipod: how about this one “ Im just a bachelor looking for a partner, Someone who knows how to vibe….Gotta be compatible takes me to my limits”
Me: Nope, you don’t know me at all…catch a clue
Ipod: ----All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend.
Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my boyfriend.
Me: Not even close…..the battery bar is on 2, near RED!
Ipod: you got me all Teary Eyed..
I wish I could change the way things have gone
And start life anew and now maybe once again
I don't know anywhere but sumthin must've went wrong
And all I can say.......Is when I sing this song, I get so teary eyed

Me: cry me a river--(Go on and just)--Cry me a river-er--(Go on and just)--Cry me a river, yea yea…Oh…..
Me: The damage is done…..
POWER OUT!

 Song list:
Janet Jackson - Control
Rihanna –Umbrella
Chasing Pavements
Lady Ga Ga-Bad Romance
Bobby Brown-My Prerogative
Lil Wayne –I make it rain
Aliyah
Missy Elliott—I can stand the rain
R. Kelly- Step in the name of love
Missy Elliott – Teary Eyed
Justin Timberlake- Cry me a river
Genuine – My Pony
Oran Juice Jones –The Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment