Tuesday, January 11, 2011

its................Tuesday



Day 4 --- coffee please?

Attitude is everything and I look forward to a rewarding and prosperous day.

My braids are irritating, the toothpaste taste nasty and its cold! No idea what to put on I could care less at this point I AM COLD! Of course I am blogging so nothing was picked out to wear so I guess I have go commando! My son is commanding breakfast...what happen to kids eating cereal, pop tarts and all that...this kid wants turkey bacon, egg whites and a bagel WTH! Then I hear this woman on the news talking non-stop about some ish................its late I gotta go!

My hubby had a early appointment at the courthouse..
Daughter in class
Son in the cold waiting for the administration to open the doors to the students

By now I am headed to work.
Tired as hell (no suprise there)
Ready to face whateva...no complaints

The radio keeps my going..Hot 95.7 the box is the shizzy! PK, Sara Pepper and Ivan keep it real.
102.1 Tom Joyner morning show...I switch between 4 different stations. Whomsoever has the best commentary WINS!


Hardy toll....
Starbucks...
Journal....
Chapter ?...

Nothing major to report until later...I must discuss Basketball Wives. Michele is Tammy do not let her fool ya!

Judge me not!
Holla!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment