Monday, January 10, 2011

Randomness...

Today was one heck of day...

All I could think about was the word 'Headship'! I was obsessed! oh!...and celebrate Michele Lafayette Simon returning permanently to my neck of the woods!!! Let the drama begin....SIKE!!!!!!

HEY MICHELE welcome to XXXxxxxxx!!!!!!!

The day was long but I accomplished a lot personally and professionally! I am actually thinking about volunteering for Junior Achievement (do not hold me to it) this year.  Who knows, I requested information from the organizer and depends on the commitment, criteria and timing....

This blogging thing has me hype, and involved! I was so anxious to get off work so I could come home and commit 100% to my fans and supports who are holding me accountable to my truth! This is such a new chapter in my life, I have found peaceful love (sorta), new found passion for writing and I am claiming my happiness.

Wow!




Good Night
No judgement

No comments:

Post a Comment