Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Relentless

I am not ordinary by any stretch of the imagination. 
You do not know me like you think you do, I don’t bend
I am the alterer of moods, majestically manipulating the calm before the storm;
I encapsulate the earth with the expansion of air and bodies of water. 
I put the sweet in the juiciest dark berry
I suffocate the blood that flow through your veins
I am the daily special in lights above the dwelling
I leave my print with the creation of art
I can transform into many forms deep royal, navy, and light to convey superiority, warmth and trust. 
I control the suit of authority with confidence
I am where you are, unyielding, undeniable and relevant..existing
I am passionate about what I am and I impact lives in may ways
You say I am relentless
But in actuality I am BLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment