Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time and Fear

Healing
Give yourself a little more time
Time is suppose to heal
What time is it?
Don’t know
Lost track of time
Along time ago
Time heals
Time is on my side
Where were you when I had time
Don’t know
Time is up
It was gone along time ago
It still hurts
Time stood still
Time waits for no one

*********************************************************

My Journal
January 18, 2006

The most horrible, deafening sound woke me up at this morning. It took a few moments before my thoughts were clear
Now....fully awake.
The sound transmitted through the room as if it was speaking with a microphone. There are no words to describe the sound other than it was torturous. Just as quickly as the sound started it stopped.
Silence
Nothing
It’s cold

No comments:

Post a Comment