Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Season starts Tuesday!!

Clap ya hands everybody if you got what it takes ....these are the breaks!

Hot, Edgy and Sexy....

 It ain't over to the games begin....Finally, the highly anticipated Season 4 The Game returns thanks to their dedicated fans and mad crazy support! Tonight is the season priemer and I personally can not wait to partake in the drama, with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of wine.

So many of our Black american shows get a raw deal and do not last as long even close to their White american counterparts. Honestly, I have not done my research so I have no idea why but I have a clue. Here is a run down of what I can remember..

The Cosby Show
A Different World
Living Single
The Jeffersons
In Living Color
Martin
Good Times
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
227
What's Happening
Jaime Foxx show

I can not take too much away from the TV people, we have made some strides in diversifying, integrating and including the darker persuastion on prime time TV. My kids do not discrimiate ..Disney is on their top list of channels they support and Disney has an array of ethnic groups but it would be nice to have more relateable shows. Everybody hates Chris is the bomb and if memory serves me correct I think it is no longer on the air. OH wait...there is one of our problems. No support. Hmm I love my black people but there has been nothing I can personally relate to. That may not be totally true but I grew up on the Jefferson, Goodtimes, Whats happening and all these shows I could identify with growing up living in the hood, my mom making ends meet blah blah blah..!

My TV choice now is REALITY..Basketball wives, Football wives, Housewives of ATL, now this I can totally relate except for the money part but the drama YES! lol

Anyway I had a point when I started and can not remember but right now I want to end with...see what happens when black folks stick together? We got GAME!

Night Yall
As Always..
Don't Judge Me

No comments:

Post a Comment