Friday, January 7, 2011

In such a short time.....so much pain


April 29, 2007 my grandma Barbara completed her chapter in the book of life in Perry Florida. She left behind so much hurt and pain. But her legacy was life. In that life was her daughter, my mother, myself, my sister Yasha and brother Lawrence and many grandchildren.

As Mother's Day is nearing my heart hurts not only for my lost love but for my own mother. The person so near and dear to her heart is gone from the physical presence. Though my grandmother my mothers' mother is gone she will FOREVER be in our hearts and the love she planted in us all will continue to flourish and grow.

My own love for my mother runs deep. She made our house her home. She is not just a woman who has given birth to her children...birth was given to a legacy of life....Our Family.

There was so much pain in such a short time. Preceding her in death was my loving grandfather Ephriam Tillman. His untimely passing, broke the link in my grandmothers heart for life. I could not understand why she did not fight harder to remain with us. Why wasn't we enough? These are questions I constantly ponder in my mind. Nothing was ever intentionally done by grandma to hurt anyone. God called her home. I understand.

She is forever gone and we will not see her until God calls us home. However, Grandma Barbara will forever stand in our hearts, minds and spirit of life. She is our BELOVED..our HEARTBEAT.


Pain.....so much pain
It hurts so much
Is this a test?
A test of faith?
WHY test hurt?
I know why-------
To test your faith
Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment