Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Monday ..

Ugh...I need coffee.
IF you know me then you might possibly know that I suffer with acid reflux but I manage my one cup of coffee each morning. Trully its creamer with coffee instead of coffee with creamer...
I like to consider myself a morning person because once I get past snooze its on! Let's see how I incorporate this Blog thing into my schedule.lol. Right now my time is maxed out but I will adjust. This is for me and hopefully I can keep afloat while I work, maintain home and write my book.   Wish me luck everyone...

My day starts at 5:30 am.
Take my son to school at 6:45 am for basketball practice
I usually arrive at work around 7:00-7:30 am

Coffee
Breakfast
Work until 4pm....

Side bar..Can I be honest? Well I guess I should since I want followers...I scheduled this blog because its late. It is actually 11:05 pm. Smart right? Well I think so because tomorrow (today) is Monday and the 1st day of the week and I have to keep it moving. But I will definitely pay attention and be aware of my surroundings to keep everyone abreast of my truth.  I want to ensure I capture many things to discuss once I get settled at home tonight. This is so weird.

Not sure what route this blog will take but for now, its random. I am extremely nosey a mondern day Mrs. Kravitz so when see what I can see past the curtain, you will know it!

Ok so, Im off to work and 95.7 the box will see me thru the mundane!

Have a great day folks

Don't Judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment