Friday, January 21, 2011

My Space~~~~

How corny is this....? This is my myspace page picture and profile verbiage.  Back then I was Syleena Johnson stalker LOVED LOVED LOVED her CD. (I still do by the way).  Do not laugh but my myspace is still active, no idea why, I very rarely log in but whats so funny is I still remember the made up email and password.  Is myspace even relevant? Remember when customizing pages, adding music and videos was the shizzy? Dang....gotta miss the customization. Change is not my friend and when facebook came on the scene I was not a fan but look at me now all involved and loyal to fb...tee hee. Myspace has definitely hit a bump in the road in the social network arena. So sad, do you miss it?

Syleena song belong got me thru some stuff, okayy?  And when it was time to make things happen her joint "Guess What" said it all. No games, no games! lol 

"I am looking for someone who knows how to be a friend and knows how to be a man.  Someone who could understand, Someone who can fulfill my needs and be all about me and KNOWS WHEN TO LET ME BREATHE because I gotta do my thing For me its been quite some time since I had someone to call mine.

And some could say I am a little picky and I am that way because I have to be.
 
Some men dont really understand me
I wont tolerate no Drama King.
I am looking for someone who can be down for me when I need them to be.
I am not looking for drama.
I am not looking for a complicated situation.
I am looking for someone that has good conversation.
And when it comes to love they never show hesitation
Is that you BABY?"
Lyrics by Syleena Johnson
******************************************************************************
Wheezy~

No comments:

Post a Comment